Perhaps Plastic Explosives?
C-C-C-CUH YEAH I DO COCAINE!
C-C-C-CUH YEAH I DO COCAINE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to all who contributed to one of Paul's favourite experiences. Thank you.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombie Attack plan thread.

Go down 
+3
Elffy
SGT57
Stormleader
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormleader

Stormleader

Skrillas : 6072
Location : Blasting through anything in my way....And you are in my way.

Zombie Attack plan thread. Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Attack plan thread.   Zombie Attack plan thread. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:34 pm

So, what will YOU do when the Zombies start coming towards you?
Me? Well, considering that I can hit human sized targets up to 400Meters (Iron Sights) with ease, I would would be able to defend my self.
But, our house is not suited for defending- It has lots of glass windows\doors.
So we would have to load up everything usefull and truckout to a friend's house.

There we could organize with other people, they have walk-in gun safe (Really, it's the size of a room Shocked ), They also have all sorts of MG's there. (Inculding a Thompson Very Happy ), and believe it-or-not they have a APC Shocked pale Shocked Surprised .
I'm not sure what we would do then, but if we would have to hold out in our house, we have several months worth of food and water, and a big generator. My Dad are quailfys as "Rifle Man" on the Army Qualification Test (Which is the highest you can get), and my Mom is the level below him (But they both use Optics.) So we would have atleast three of us that would be able to pick off the Zombies.
Another problem with our house is that we are surrounded by woods, I would perfer that we could see the Zombie's coming a LONG way off.

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
SGT57

SGT57

Skrillas : 5998
Location : North Carolina. Weapon: M1 Carbine Vehicle: '98 Jeep Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack plan thread.   Zombie Attack plan thread. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:17 pm

I only have two guns in my household right now, a shotgun (don't know if we have ammo for it) and a semi-auto .22 caliber rifle (again, dunno about ammo). My dad is looking into getting a concealed carry permit; he's wanted one for awhile, and he's looking into getting a pistol, so we'd have two or three guns (he'd prob'ly buy ammo for all 3 of them when he got his pistol). Our house is pretty defend-able, and the neighbor's have lots of guns, and dogs, so we'd have backup. I don't live near a large city, so we wouldn't have to worry about thousands of zombies besieging our house at once; and as a last resort, we could destroy the staircases and live upstairs/on the roof until help arrived (this would involve some heavy '360 time, and sniping zombies with the neighbors, and seeing the effects of an airsoft gun on decaying flesh....oh, and throwing homemade Molotov cocktails at the zombies, just for fun. The survival guide doesn't recommend it, but what the heck, you only live once Twisted Evil )

--Born to Kill, Live to Die Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26371913@N02/
Elffy

Elffy

Skrillas : 5832

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack plan thread.   Zombie Attack plan thread. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:34 pm

Cool, both of you!

Well, my house is in the city, so we would have plenty of rescorces, but more zombies. We only have one gun, which actually is only an air rifle...(bb gun) But we do have two swords, and TONS of pocket knives....
Me and my sister know how to use a gun, pretty well. (not as good as Storm...) My dad is "okay" at shooting pistols, though. My mom is too stupid to even know how to shoot even an easy air rifle.... Wink

My house has a few trees, but and a few windows. We don't have a "hole lot" of them though. Although we do have an old station wagon, like in I am Legend! Razz We don't have a genorator, but we know several that do have extras. My mom has canned and froze a TON of stuff! We have enough food to last us for about 6-12 months....
We have lots of stores nearby, so if I ran out of any supplies, than I would just go there.

O_o I also have the power of the FARTS! I can ward off zombies with my terrible, stinky farts! cheers I'm sort of tired right now (9:43 our time), so I can't think of many things...
Back to top Go down
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=327312
Adrenaline
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Adrenaline

Skrillas : 5974

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack plan thread.   Zombie Attack plan thread. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:16 am

In all honesty, I think I'd be screwed unless I got out of town. I don't live in a huge city, but it's a fairly large town. It would be easy to get out of town, it's probably 15-20 minutes to rural areas, but the only people I know out there is a distant cousin who we haven't seen in a year or two...

As far as weapons go, I'm screwed there too. We have a shotgun, a Luger, and a .357 Magnum...But we have no ammunition for the shotgun(as far as I know), about a clip's worth for the Luger, and the .357 is down south being borrowed by one of my dad's friends.

Food situation is a bit more than minimal - We could probably last for a couple weeks before having to go out and forage for more.

So I'll be loading up stuff and trucking it to somewhere else - goodbye, home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/people/soldierof1945/
Stormleader

Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack plan thread.   Zombie Attack plan thread. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:36 am

Hey, you live fairly close to me, you could come down with us Razz
Elffy, I would figure that you would come out with us, as you live in the heart of the city, there would be Zombies EVERYWHERE.

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
Elffy

Elffy

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack plan thread.   Zombie Attack plan thread. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:59 pm

EW!, Who would want to live with you? Wink

Yeah, I guess we could...and probably with a few more people.
Back to top Go down
Scott Blank

Scott Blank

Skrillas : 5653

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack plan thread.   Zombie Attack plan thread. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:40 pm

I, for one, would move to Canada.
Back to top Go down
Stormleader

Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack plan thread.   Zombie Attack plan thread. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:43 pm

Also, my Mom has canned\frozen tons of food, we also have at least 3 months worth of food in MRE's.

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
Stormleader

Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack plan thread.   Zombie Attack plan thread. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:39 pm

*Does the Double Post Dance.*
Anyways, I got this great idea.
You set up a mine field, or failing that make it somewhere that you can catch the Zombies in a crossfire.
Then, set containers of Axe on the mines, the Zombies will be atracked to the Axe, thus getting themselves blown up\cut to peices.

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
Elffy

Elffy

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack plan thread.   Zombie Attack plan thread. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:29 pm

Copy cat! Wink

The only problemo is that you DON'T have any axe...but mwa has some! MWAHAHAHAHA I CAN LIVE! YES!

Aren't zombies supposted to be afraid of fire?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Viking

Shadow Viking

Skrillas : 5823

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack plan thread.   Zombie Attack plan thread. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:03 pm

Nope. Fire + zombie = flaming zombie. D:
No other change unless/until it burns their brain out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shadowviking/
Paul
The Decider
The Decider
Paul

Skrillas : 6073

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack plan thread.   Zombie Attack plan thread. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:34 am

Half life 2 D:
Back to top Go down
https://ppexplosives.forumotion.com
SGT57

SGT57

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack plan thread.   Zombie Attack plan thread. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:34 pm

Oh gosh...I remember that....I played it at night in a dark room. Freaked the crap out of me because there were no zombies in the immediate area and I didn't know when one was going to pop up. I blew the crap out of them with my MP7 and my SPAS-12 though Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Stormleader

Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack plan thread.   Zombie Attack plan thread. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:35 pm

If you liked that FLAME, you should try DOOM 3 Very Happy

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
SGT57

SGT57

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack plan thread.   Zombie Attack plan thread. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:38 pm

I've heard of it; I played the original on the '360, bad graphics, but alot of fun. Do you know if DOOM 3 is for the 360?
Back to top Go down
Elffy

Elffy

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack plan thread.   Zombie Attack plan thread. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:55 pm

Well, I know it comes out for Xbox, but i'm not sure about 360. I bet it can be for it though. Although I would get it for PC....IMhO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Attack plan thread.   Zombie Attack plan thread. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Attack plan thread.
Page 1 of 1