Perhaps Plastic Explosives?
C-C-C-CUH YEAH I DO COCAINE!
C-C-C-CUH YEAH I DO COCAINE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to all who contributed to one of Paul's favourite experiences. Thank you.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

President - What do you think?

Go down 
+5
Shadow Viking
Paul
Stormleader
SGT57
Adrenaline
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adrenaline
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Adrenaline

Skrillas : 5974

President - What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:02 pm

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Alright, I don't want any badmouthing, attacks, flaming, etc., I just want to see what you all think of the election.

I personally think I would vote for Obama, just because I think he's the lesser of two evils. IMHO, I don't want Palin as my president at ALL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/people/soldierof1945/
SGT57

SGT57

Skrillas : 5998
Location : North Carolina. Weapon: M1 Carbine Vehicle: '98 Jeep Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:27 pm

Hahah; that was Tim that got poked in the rear Laughing

Funny stuff; McCain and tanks FTW!

pirat

WTF was up with Obama and the unicorns....?

Suspect

Last edited by SGT57 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26371913@N02/
Stormleader

Stormleader

Skrillas : 6072
Location : Blasting through anything in my way....And you are in my way.

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:32 am

-Adry:

Quote :
Question: What is America's first line of missile
interceptor defense that protects the entire United States ?

Answer: 49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard.

Question: What is the ONLY National Guard unit on
permanent active duty?

Answer: 49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard

Question: Who is the Commander in Chief of the 49th Missile
Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard?

Answer: Governor Sarah Palin, Alaska

Question: What U.S. governor is routinely briefed on
highly classified military issues, homeland security, and
counter terrorism?

Question: What U.S. governor has a higher classified
security rating than either candidate of the Democrat Party?

According to the Washington Post, she first met with McCain
[b]in February, but nobody ever found out. This is a woman used

to keeping secrets. She can be entrusted with our national
security, because she already is.

Now you know too, please, pass it on!

*PERSONAL OPINION*
Adry, do you REALLY want guns banned? Do you really want to not be able to reinact? (Cause you can bet that "Prop" guns would be next on the list), do you REALLY want to be defenseless agaist guy with a gun?

Because if the gun laws are placed, that means that law-abiding citizens will HAVE to give their guns up, who the heck says the crimal will? He'll just get an illegal gun.

Also, it cracks me up when people talk about how un-ready Palin is for being VP, but they think that Obama is ready to be President?!?!?!?!?

*CHRISTIAN OPINION!*
Obama supports both Homosexuality (FLAME, I'm pretty sure that's what the unicorns were about) AND Abortion, the bible speaks out stongly agaist both.

*END OF OPINION*

So, after all of that, I say we should vote Ron Paul, unfortantly he dropped out months ago, so... McCain FTW!

-Stormy

Last edited by Stormleader on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul
The Decider
The Decider
Paul

Skrillas : 6073

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:09 am

Stormleader wrote:
Also, it cracks me up when people talk about how un-ready Paulin is for being VP

What? No one doesn't think I'm ready!

And Stormy, Obama supports homosexuality and abortion because he wasn't around during the revolutionary war.

Also, please refrain from bolding your entire posts, bold is intended for specific stressing of words and not to make your whole post seem more "important".
Back to top Go down
https://ppexplosives.forumotion.com
Stormleader

Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:25 am

Sorry about the bolding, I couldn't get it to go away:scratch: Thanks for fixing it!
You may not have a problem with Abortion and Homosexaulity, but some of us do have morals.

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
Shadow Viking

Shadow Viking

Skrillas : 5823

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:40 pm

er... I have morals, and I support homosexuality...

But yeah, as for the topic, I don't know or care, I'm only going to pay attention to political BS when I have to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shadowviking/
Paul
The Decider
The Decider
Paul

Skrillas : 6073

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:02 pm

How can you call rejecting homosexuality moral? It's not like they choose to be gay.
Back to top Go down
https://ppexplosives.forumotion.com
Stormleader

Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:56 pm

Paul, I don't believe for a second that your a moron enough to believe that.

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
Shadow Viking

Shadow Viking

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:00 pm

Wait, so you're saying they do choose to be gay?

Stormy, "I don't believe for a second that you're a moron enough to believe that." Wink
Back to top Go down
Stormleader

Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:01 pm

You bet they do!

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
Shadow Viking

Shadow Viking

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:05 pm

LOL. That's a hilarious thought. But, it's implausible since there would probably be a lot less gay people if it were true. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stormleader

Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:11 pm

Ok, Prove it. Give me three RELIABLE sources with concrete proof.

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
Shadow Viking

Shadow Viking

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:15 pm

I say the same to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Steel

Steel

Skrillas : 5635

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:10 pm

wow! homophobia central, well not really... anyway i take it you are christian stormy? yes well try this on for size 'look not for sin amongst your neighbor lest sin find purchase in your house' so ummm yeah does that mean black people are wrong too? ( sorry if this seems harsh but really silent )

also the gun thing, here in Britain guns are illegal and yes while there is some gun crime (5-6 cases a year) there is nowhere near as much as there is in america, that is taking into account the population difference.

errm yeah i say obama.

steel...
Back to top Go down
Stormleader

Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:36 pm

Steel, How many beatings\Knife crimes?
It's morbidly funny that in Chicaco they have so many screwed-up gun control laws, but they still have alot of gangs.
Same with NY City and CA.

And SV: The Bible, that's all I need.
If you want to contuine the disscusion, PM me, as we have gone WWWAAAYY off-topic.

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
Elffy

Elffy

Skrillas : 5832

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:22 pm

LOLZ how did you get a pic of yourself in that?

(Mcain and his tanks FTW!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=327312
Adrenaline
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Adrenaline

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:15 pm

Okay, #1: I am not 18, nor do I pretend to be. What I believe has absolutely no effect on what will happen in this country, and the same applies to I believe to almost everyone here.

#2: I know Palin has the paper credentials, but from what I've seen of her I don't like her. I'm sorry, it's just a gut feeling. If you lived in Germany in the 1930's during Hitler's rise to power, would you vote for him just because he had good credentials? He did, but look where he took the country. It a gut feeling, sorry you feel different.

#3: Do you really think a gun ban would pass in America? Seriously? There's still going to be crime, still going to be a Black Market for guns. Obama's been trying to knock down that pillar for the past 12 years, with almost no success. Also, Obama didn't sign the current congressional brief that opposed the ownership of a handgun in a household, yet a certain Senator John McCain from Arizona did.

#4: I do believe that the Homosexual lifestyle is wrong, but I accept their choice, just as I accept that others can believe in a different religion. I am not sure if it is a concious choice or not, I think sometimes it can be either. I don't believe there is concrete proof either way.

I have read though, that some people can be born without the ability to 'smell' the attracting scents of the opposite sex - and that's why they turn to what's familiar to them, the scents of their own sex. I'm not sure.

#5: I am a 16 year old guy who is influenced by his parents, his friends, and the media around him. Those influences may be biased or wrong, who the hell knows the truth? Don't believe everything you hear to be fact.

Last edited by Adrenaline on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Viking

Shadow Viking

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:30 pm

Well put Adry. While I may not agree with all of your post, you made your points in a civil manner (unlike me... Embarassed). Good show. Smile
Back to top Go down
PuffDaddy

PuffDaddy

Skrillas : 5946

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:33 pm

Wait....when did the Bible and our Constitution become the same thing? Does that mean I'm not atheist anymore?

Guess what, Gay people do choose to be gay, and I'm ready to let them be able to make that choice themselves. I'm not going to watch our country drown in a pool of its own ignorance and try to say that choice is illegal in America.

There is nothing morally wrong with homosexuality. If you love someone, then that's love. Love is not restricted by the boundaries of gender. We are not ones to say that someone can't love someone of the same sex. That's their choice to make, not ours.

Same thing goes for abortion. Guess what, that's a choice that people make, the government has no right to ban people from a choice. You can be against abortion all you want, that doesn't mean that when it's legal you have to do it. I'm pro abortion, but does that mean I'd decide to have my partner get one, no. If you dont't want an abortion, don't get one.

Therefore, I support Obama the entire way.

Plus, I can't stand the thought of Palin in any sort of federal office. She scares me to death. She is a religious nutcase. Guess what, America is not restricted to her Christian ways. Like her belief that creationism should be taught in public schools. Uh...no. There are many people in this country, and I can assure you that they all believe in different things, even if the differences between some are very small. So, if you were to teach creationism in school, that means you would have to teach Palin's creationism....which is not the creationism that other people believe in. If you want creationism, go to a friggin private school, that's why they're there.

That's what I have to say for now. I respect all of your own opinions, and if you can, I encourage you to vote.

Oh yea.....OBAMA FOR TEH WINZ
Back to top Go down
Elffy

Elffy

Skrillas : 5832

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:42 pm

PuffDaddy wrote:

bom Oh yea.....OBAMA FOR TEH WINZ:bom:

*blows up that saying*

Okay, Ian, deos that affect your location? Suspect Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=327312
PuffDaddy

PuffDaddy

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:58 pm

Yes, it helps me in supporting Obama. Because Obama is not a war hungry, senile old man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stormleader

Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:14 pm

Adrenaline wrote:

#3: Do you really think a gun ban would pass in America? Seriously? There's still going to be crime, still going to be a Black Market for guns. Obama's been trying to knock down that pillar for the past 12 years, with almost no success. Also, Obama didn't sign the current congressional brief that opposed the ownership of a handgun in a household, yet a certain Senator John McCain from Arizona did.
Unfortantly, it would.
The Assualt weapons ban did, as you said Obama has been trying to knock it down for quite a while, but if he becomes President he will have the power with all his Liberal friends. And he must have not seen that ban, considering that he has voted YES for all other Gun bans.

And Ian, we can't just drop everything and leave the Iraqies, that's what we did before, we can't do it again.

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
PuffDaddy

PuffDaddy

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:22 pm

Stormleader wrote:
And Ian, we can't just drop everything and leave the Iraqies, that's what we did before, we can't do it again.

-Stormy

I never said we should just leave. I'm just saying we shouldn't be there anymore. We obviously need to pull things together before we do that though. It's just going to be a hard task due to the fact that we went in and completely tore the place apart.
Back to top Go down
Adrenaline
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Adrenaline

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:27 pm

Well, seeing as both Obama and Clinton didn't sign it, and it's the brief that is currently under the microscope of the Supreme Court, I'm sure it didn't just pass under his radar.

Honestly, similar to Prohibition, even if the Gun Ban did get approved I don't think it would last long. It would be at least 2 years before it is put into action, and a period of time before all weapons are removed. And what would they do with all of the weapons? It is estimated that there are over 50 million households in the USA that own at least one firearm - around 260 million guns in total. I think that might take awhile to turn everything in. I will have awhile to reenact, and once I get into college I might not have time for it at all.
Back to top Go down
Stormleader

Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:28 pm

That's what Obama wants to do, just pull out.
Plus, if you would take the time to TALK to the Soliders that have been over there, you would know that they all say that what we are doing is right.
Scary thing is, Obama voted to allow 80,000 convicted FELONS to vote, while the same time voting to denie OUR TROOPS overseas the right to vote.

@Adry, Then when you get out of Collage you want to Reinact, but you can't. I'll bet that it would last quite a while, if not a long while before it would get overthrown.

I'm not saying that I'm happy with McCain, but he IS much better than the other guy.

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

President - What do you think?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perhaps Plastic Explosives? :: Stuff! :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: