Perhaps Plastic Explosives?
C-C-C-CUH YEAH I DO COCAINE!
C-C-C-CUH YEAH I DO COCAINE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to all who contributed to one of Paul's favourite experiences. Thank you.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOC: MLR M1 105mm Howitzer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
militarylegorocks

militarylegorocks

Skrillas : 5732

MOC: MLR M1 105mm Howitzer Empty
PostSubject: MOC: MLR M1 105mm Howitzer   MOC: MLR M1 105mm Howitzer Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:12 pm

I was sitting in my room, doing nothing and I saw a rubbermaid container containing random bits of lego, So i decided to throw some stuff together and I built a howitzer. I decided to build an artillery station with the MLR M1 Howitzer that I built so I was in the middle of building it when I took these pictures of so dont mind the chassis for a vehicle in the back there on the top view photo. It takes three men to operate it efficiently, a spotter who picks out the targets and recieves recce info from the soldiers who need assistance, (the guy with the radio, binoculars and the advanced sighting equipment helment), the loader who loads the shells in and signals the firer (the one sitting directly behind the cannon) and the firer, who pulls the lever back and slams it forward to set the mechanism off to fire the shell. The firer also adjusts the cannons angle when the spotter says.
Top view:
MOC: MLR M1 105mm Howitzer P1010110
Side View 1:
MOC: MLR M1 105mm Howitzer P1010111
Front View 1:
MOC: MLR M1 105mm Howitzer P1010173
This one was from behind the bunker wall at the Artillery Station.
Side View 2:
MOC: MLR M1 105mm Howitzer P1010178
I just made this in like 5 minutes sooo... yeah. Comments?
Back to top Go down
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=militarylegorock

MOC: MLR M1 105mm Howitzer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perhaps Plastic Explosives? :: Stuff! :: IRL Minecraft-
Jump to: