Perhaps Plastic Explosives?
C-C-C-CUH YEAH I DO COCAINE!
C-C-C-CUH YEAH I DO COCAINE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to all who contributed to one of Paul's favourite experiences. Thank you.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

President - What do you think?

Go down 
+5
Shadow Viking
Paul
Stormleader
SGT57
Adrenaline
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow Viking

Shadow Viking

Skrillas : 5854

President - What do you think? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:41 pm

*soldiers
And not all of them. It depends on which one you talk to. Though I should think most of them would think it's right, because if they didn't think it was right they wouldn't enlist.

The felon thing is messed up. I hope it was something one of his advisors convinced him to do, but unfortunately probably not. They should be given the right to vote IMO, but the law probably should have been put in effect after a president was selected, since now most of them will probably just up and vote for Obama.
Of course you also have to keep in mind that even today there are mis-convicted "felons".

The troops I'm on the fence about, on the one hand they're a bit busy fighting to be figuring out who they should vote for, but on the other hand they should still have the right to vote. It's their country too...
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shadowviking/
Adrenaline
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Adrenaline

Skrillas : 6005

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:46 pm

Storm, for the career I'm looking into, I'll have to go to *college for 5-8 years. Then I'll look to *reenact.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/people/soldierof1945/
Elffy

Elffy

Skrillas : 5863

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:56 pm

PuffDaddy wrote:
Yes, it helps me in supporting Obama. Because Obama is not a war hungry, senile old man. Smile

I meant your location on here...cuddling with PAUL. (I don't want to disrespect PAUL, thats my new name for him.) Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=327312
PuffDaddy

PuffDaddy

Skrillas : 5977

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:13 pm

Stormleader wrote:
That's what Obama wants to do, just pull out.
Plus, if you would take the time to TALK to the Soliders that have been over there, you would know that they all say that what we are doing is right.
Scary thing is, Obama voted to allow 80,000 convicted FELONS to vote, while the same time voting to denie OUR TROOPS overseas the right to vote.

Riiight....so my relatives who are in the army and the air force don't count I take it? Is that because they think that the war is wrong? I'd like to know...

As for the felons voting....umm....ok? They're felons, that's bad, but they are still American citizens, therefore we are not able to take away their rights. They have the right to vote, so that's why they do.

Obama didn't vote against allowing overseas troops to vote. He voted, along with many others, to remove the secret ballot. Which, is actually something that troops wave when they sign up, so um.....no. Oh....and McCain voted with Obama on that and funding for our troops....what a maverick.
Back to top Go down
Elffy

Elffy

Skrillas : 5863

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:10 pm

I REALLY hate politics...I just hate ALL THE PEOPLE ARGUING about it...and I hate watching the debates.

MCAINS TANK COULD PWN OBAMA like me STOMPING Storm at guitar...
Back to top Go down
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=327312
Shadow Viking

Shadow Viking

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:55 pm

Like you stomping Storm at guitar? So in other words, he couldn't? Wink

(sorry, couldn't resist Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Adrenaline
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Adrenaline

Skrillas : 6005

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:59 pm

Elffy, if you don't like politics, then why do you support McCain?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/people/soldierof1945/
Stormleader

Stormleader

Skrillas : 6103
Location : Blasting through anything in my way....And you are in my way.

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:41 am

*Christian opinion*

Because as Christians McCain is much better than Obama, He supports mostly what Christians want.

*WARNING! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!*
Quote :
"I WILL HAVE TO PUT ASIDE MY HATRED" OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

From Sunday's televised "Meet the Press" Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag...

Obama Explains National Anthem Stance

Sun, 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST

General Bill Ginn USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

The General also stated to the Senator that according to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171... During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. At the very least, "Stand and Face It."

Senator Obama, live on Sunday, states, "As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides," Obama said. "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.

"We should consider to reinvent our National Anthem as well as to redesign
our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren.
If we as a Nation of warring people, should conduct ourselves asthe nations of Islam, whereas peace prevails. Perhaps a state or period ofmutual concord between our governments. When I become President, I willseek a pact or agreement to end hostilities between those who have been atwar or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive < /SPAN>thoughts.
We as a Nation have placed upon the nations of Islam an unfair
injustice. My wife disrespects the flag for many personal reasons.

Together, she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past, many years ago.
She has her views and I have mine".

"Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the
United States and I have put aside my hatred. I will use my power to bringCHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path of hope. My wife and
I look forward to becoming our Country's First Family. Indeed, CHANGE is
about to overwhelm the United States of America."

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you heard it right. This could possibly be our
next President.

I, for one, am speechless.

Dale Lindsborg
, Washington Post

*END OF WARNING*

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
Shadow Viking

Shadow Viking

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:08 am

It's funny, that message makes me like him more, not less. Though I'm sure they removed context for the article to make him sound worse.
Back to top Go down
jhawker95

Skrillas : 5681

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:59 pm

Go McCain! Heres a little saying I heard from a kid at school:
"Everyone needs to get on the McCain train, otherwise we'll have an obamanation" Plus, lets face it, Obama probably gonna get assasinated in the near future, but McCain is older, so he may die soon too. The borrom line is, they probably both might die within the next couple of years.
My views on the war:
If we pull out now, the terrorists will take over again, and we'll lose all progress. We've taken 13 of 18 Iraqi providences (Hope thats correct) over the past 5 years, so we justneed a little more time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27186277@N06/
SGT57

SGT57

Skrillas : 6029
Location : North Carolina. Weapon: M1 Carbine Vehicle: '98 Jeep Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:47 pm

Adrenaline wrote:
It would be at least 2 years before it is put into action, and a period of time before all weapons are removed. And what would they do with all of the weapons? It is estimated that there are over 50 million households in the USA that own at least one firearm - around 260 million guns in total. I think that might take awhile to turn everything in.

Turn everything in!? You think people would just turn all their guns in? No. If Obama becomes president, this country is screwed up the ass. You want to know the reason the USSR didn't invade us during the Cold War? It was because almost every household had a firearm. There would be too many people with guns, and they would be killing the Russian soldiers and officers. There has actually been an increase of people buying AR-15's the closer the election has gotten. More people are buying guns, because what if Obama wins? I'd want something to protect myself/my family with; I'm getting a gun as soon as I'm able, I'm not going to rely on a blunt object or a knife to ward off a criminal with a 9 mm auto who is trying to take something that is mine.

Also, Obama talks about change....what kind of change? Well...we don't really know. That's kinda scary, isn't it? He wants to cut military funding...what are we going to do, throw rocks at the enemy? Oh, and this 'citizen security force' or whatever he was talking about; it's the same as the German secret police in WWII. You'd have no idea who was working for the government, and if you were being reported. My dad said he'd crack up if they wore brown shirts. Tim, you talked about a 'gut feeling' about Palin; well, didn't Hitler rise to power pretty quickly? Obama did. He was a community organizer and his campaign was launched in the living room of a terrorist . He has no experience. Joe Biden was the person that came up with the so called 'Assault weapons' ban....what's next?

EDIT: Tim, you said over AIM that McCain has a 33% chance of dying in office. Well, if Obama becomes president, someone will probably assassinate him...as in shoot him with a high powered rifle. Do you want Joe Biden as president?

And Ian, what's your problem with creationism? Why can't it be taught in public schools? Evolution has large gaps in it, lots of missing facts...oh, how about the one that scientists found developed bones of fish, ect, in a rock layer that was down towards the bottom, where only the 'simple' small life forms were supposed to exist? You'd think that they would go on about this discovery, and it'd make the headlines. They covered it up.

I understand that almost all of us (that live in the US) arn't old enough to vote, this is just my opinion, and I am a conservative, and always will be.

McCain FTW.

pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26371913@N02/
Shadow Viking

Shadow Viking

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:46 pm

There aren't as many gaps in evolution as there are in creationism.

And, while I'm just guessing as you must have been, the USSR probably didn't invade because then there would be a nuke dropped on their homeland.
Back to top Go down
Paul
The Decider
The Decider
Paul

Skrillas : 6104

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:47 pm

Hi, my name's Paul.

I'm locking this purely on the grounds that it's getting a bit out of hand, not because of my political sense.

But I will leave you with one thought:

We all have our own beliefs, and try as you may, swaying another person's beliefs, particularly over the internet, is a fruitless endeavor. It can actually make people believe in their opinions much more. It's just human instinct. Really all you had to say here was who you wanted for president, the idea of calling someone out for their opinion was uncalled for. So yeah, you can have your own opinions, I respect that, just keep them to yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://ppexplosives.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President - What do you think?   President - What do you think? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

President - What do you think?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perhaps Plastic Explosives? :: Stuff! :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: