Perhaps Plastic Explosives?
C-C-C-CUH YEAH I DO COCAINE!
C-C-C-CUH YEAH I DO COCAINE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to all who contributed to one of Paul's favourite experiences. Thank you.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ poll ] Which Clone wars set?

Go down 
3 posters

Which one set do you like more...
I have and I like the Lego star wars gunship
[ poll ] Which Clone wars set? Vote_lcap20%[ poll ] Which Clone wars set? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
I have and I like the Lego star wars AT-TE
[ poll ] Which Clone wars set? Vote_lcap0%[ poll ] Which Clone wars set? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I have and I don't like the Lego gunship
[ poll ] Which Clone wars set? Vote_lcap0%[ poll ] Which Clone wars set? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I have and I don't like the AT-TE
 0% [ 0 ]
I want the Lego star wars gunship
[ poll ] Which Clone wars set? Vote_lcap30%[ poll ] Which Clone wars set? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
I want the Lego star wars AT-TE
[ poll ] Which Clone wars set? Vote_lcap50%[ poll ] Which Clone wars set? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
I do not want either of these sets!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Elffy

Elffy

Skrillas : 5864

[ poll ] Which Clone wars set? Empty
PostSubject: [ poll ] Which Clone wars set?   [ poll ] Which Clone wars set? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:31 pm

Ok...I just want to know which choice you enter...

The poll will be up for ever! Multiple choice is allowed.
Choose wisely! Idea study

I voted for: I want the gunship & I want the AT-TE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=327312
Shadow Viking

Shadow Viking

Skrillas : 5855

PostSubject: Re: [ poll ] Which Clone wars set?   [ poll ] Which Clone wars set? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:33 pm

I was really tempted to vote for all of them, but I decided to go with my actual thoughts instead, so I voted for 'Want 'em' on both. That said there are other sets I'd rather have first. geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shadowviking/
Elffy

Elffy

Skrillas : 5864

PostSubject: Re: [ poll ] Which Clone wars set?   [ poll ] Which Clone wars set? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:24 pm

Cool, I just wanted to put this up so I could see what other people thought about these sets. I think I may have to choose one of them to get, unless I get one for Christmas.

But I really wish both of these sets came with more clones! (I only have 2 right now....)
Back to top Go down
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=327312
Mofo Jones

Mofo Jones

Skrillas : 5820

PostSubject: Re: [ poll ] Which Clone wars set?   [ poll ] Which Clone wars set? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:57 am

I have the gunship but I haven't built it yet. I have a few larger sets that are still boxed and waiting for me to have the time to build and space to display them. It's easier to find the few inches of shelf space for an A-Wing rather than the 6211 ISD.

I haven't decided about the AT-TE. I didn't get the first one, but I was in a mostly dark age when that one was at retail. You'd think that would make the new one a must-buy, but I'm still undecided.

One set that I have no intention of purchasing is the Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ poll ] Which Clone wars set?   [ poll ] Which Clone wars set? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ poll ] Which Clone wars set?
Page 1 of 1