Perhaps Plastic Explosives?
C-C-C-CUH YEAH I DO COCAINE!
C-C-C-CUH YEAH I DO COCAINE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to all who contributed to one of Paul's favourite experiences. Thank you.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fav. Christmas Present

Go down 
+4
Stormleader
PuffDaddy
RealDyl
Elffy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Elffy

Elffy

Skrillas : 5863

Fav. Christmas Present Empty
PostSubject: Fav. Christmas Present   Fav. Christmas Present Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:11 pm

This is a thread to tell what your favorite Christmas Present was.

I'll start off....

So far, my favorite X-mas present was the LEGO MTT. I already new I was getting it...it took me about 1 1/2 days to build....

EDIT: I also like my package of AXE spray, stick-on, and Shower Gel. Now I shall have ladies following me everywhere!! Twisted Evil Wink

I expect more, because I have a Christmas dinner with my relatives tomorrow.

EDIT2: Well I just got back from the dinner! I got a PSP, and some ps2 games. O_o I also got 2 games for my PSP 2000. But.....I need to buy a memory stick for it before I can put music, or play games on it. Mad

and I forgot! I got the hyena LEGO bomber.

Last edited by Elffy on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=327312
RealDyl

RealDyl

Skrillas : 5937

PostSubject: Re: Fav. Christmas Present   Fav. Christmas Present Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:25 pm

My favorite was definately my Airsoft Gas Blow Back 1911 Tactical.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PuffDaddy

PuffDaddy

Skrillas : 5977

PostSubject: Re: Fav. Christmas Present   Fav. Christmas Present Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:23 am

My favorite is my MacBook Pro, but since that wasn't really a present I'm going to have to go with one of the Legos I got, but since I haven't built all of them quite yet, I have to reserve judgement. I'll announce my fave when I get done with them all Smile
Back to top Go down
Stormleader

Stormleader

Skrillas : 6103
Location : Blasting through anything in my way....And you are in my way.

PostSubject: Re: Fav. Christmas Present   Fav. Christmas Present Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:17 am

All I got from my parents was Money, which is what I wanted.
But I also got a FF5 CD from my Brother, so I'd have to say that I like that the most.

-Stormy
Back to top Go down
Adrenaline
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Adrenaline

Skrillas : 6005

PostSubject: Re: Fav. Christmas Present   Fav. Christmas Present Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:56 pm

I got a new 3rd Gen. Ipod Nano Christmas morning in my stocking. Black, too! It was great, I already have at least 550 songs on it, and I'm planning to put The Blues Brothers and maybe one or two episodes of The Office or Family Guy on it. Smile

My second favorite is the returns or giftcards - Then I can go back and buy what I really want at the store.

I had a great Christmas, but unfortunately my parents don't really get me what I want each year. I got the Ipod and 4 DVDs off of my list. Otherwise, the rest were on presents that I really didn't ask for. Sometimes it's disappointing, but sometimes you'll find a good present you weren't expecting - like I got a really nice, comfortable hoody and some really cool argyle socks and sweaters. (Haha, don't worry, I make it look cool.)

But yea. So hopefully I'll be heading over to Target today to look at the LEGO and video games and see what they have to offer. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/people/soldierof1945/
Paul
The Decider
The Decider
Paul

Skrillas : 6104

PostSubject: Re: Fav. Christmas Present   Fav. Christmas Present Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:11 pm

My favorite gift was 800 dollars. But don't take that as bragging, trust me, it will all be dissolved by tuition.
Back to top Go down
https://ppexplosives.forumotion.com
Memory
The Advisor
The Advisor
Memory

Skrillas : 5969

PostSubject: Re: Fav. Christmas Present   Fav. Christmas Present Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:16 pm

Call of Duty: World at War and The World Ends With You are two fantastic DS games. But possibly better will be all the LEGO I cracklink.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youngspacers.blogspot.com
SGT57

SGT57

Skrillas : 6029
Location : North Carolina. Weapon: M1 Carbine Vehicle: '98 Jeep Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Fav. Christmas Present   Fav. Christmas Present Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:11 pm

1. G&G GR-16A3 Carbine (M4 w/M16 stock)
2. Call of Duty: World at War
3. River Chase (My first Lego Indy set).

I also got a PSP (Didn't ask for it; it was a nice surprise), mags for the airsoft gun; a really nice black gun bag for the M4, some winter gear (gloves, scarf, ect) a pair of COG tags, Left 4 Dead, and 4 books that I wanted, and some other stuffs.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26371913@N02/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fav. Christmas Present   Fav. Christmas Present Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fav. Christmas Present
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perhaps Plastic Explosives? :: Stuff! :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: