Perhaps Plastic Explosives?
C-C-C-CUH YEAH I DO COCAINE!
C-C-C-CUH YEAH I DO COCAINE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to all who contributed to one of Paul's favourite experiences. Thank you.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Airsoft "Chat"

Go down 
+5
Adrenaline
SGT57
Dr. J
RealDyl
Stormleader
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adrenaline
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Adrenaline

Skrillas : 6006

Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:20 am

What about this one?

I also want to get this one, just cause it's cool. Wink

They have the UHC Colt for $16.95.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/people/soldierof1945/
RealDyl

RealDyl

Skrillas : 5938

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:42 am

I say (If you got 60 bucks laying around) you should get this. This little bugger's been holding up for me ever since Christmas and I'm pretty happy with it as my sidearm.

Also last night a friend of mine sold me 4 of his M16 midcaps so now I'm all set with mags. (I only had 3- 20 round lowcaps [Vietnam style] before this so I was screwed at every game before becuase of those crapload mags) He sold 4 of them to me for 25$. I think it was a great deal considering buying 4 on the internet would have cost me 60$!!!

Camp
Back to top Go down
Adrenaline
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Adrenaline

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:18 am

Thanks for the tip, Camp, but I'm not ready to shell out 60 for pistol, even if it is automatic. Ususally, our airsoft games dont come down to pistol fights, so I use it once, maybe twice everytime I go airsofting. 60 I don't think is really going to be worth the amount of time it spends being used in the field.

What do you think of the springers?
Back to top Go down
Stormleader

Stormleader

Skrillas : 6104
Location : Blasting through anything in my way....And you are in my way.

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:59 pm

Hey Camp, what type of Midcaps were they?

Stormy
Back to top Go down
SGT57

SGT57

Skrillas : 6030
Location : North Carolina. Weapon: M1 Carbine Vehicle: '98 Jeep Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:57 pm

I'm putting this baby on my Christmas list:

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=28234&osCsid=4acf92bb57865d6e05ec67c7ad5ce272

pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26371913@N02/
Adrenaline
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Adrenaline

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:03 pm

You know, sometimes I wish my parents would just give me the money they spend on me each year, and I could buy what I really wanted. That would be so cool.
Back to top Go down
SGT57

SGT57

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:12 pm

Yes it would.....it would be so cool.....I would have to asplode.

<.<

>.>

*goes on spending spree, buying Airsoft guns, WWII equipment, Laygoes, and Xbox 360 stuffs*

pirat
Back to top Go down
RealDyl

RealDyl

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:06 pm

Same. That would be way too awesome. And to reply to Stormy: The Mids he sold me are those MAG 100 mid-caps

Adry: Springer wise I think you should get a KWC Colt 45. They have many models and they usually range from 15$-60$. I've had 2 of them and they both still shoot stong.
Back to top Go down
Paul
The Decider
The Decider
Paul

Skrillas : 6105

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:01 pm

SGT57 wrote:
Yes it would.....it would be so cool.....I would have to asplode.

<.<

>.>

*goes on spending spree, buying Airsoft guns, WWII equipment, Laygoes, and Xbox 360 stuffs*

pirat

*forgets about food, water and shelter*

*dies*
Back to top Go down
https://ppexplosives.forumotion.com
Adrenaline
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Adrenaline

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:51 am

I meant for Christmas. P:
Back to top Go down
Paul
The Decider
The Decider
Paul

Skrillas : 6105

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:50 am

Suuuuuuuure ya did.
Back to top Go down
https://ppexplosives.forumotion.com
Adrenaline
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Adrenaline

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:57 pm

Believe what ya want. My girlfriend's parents do what I suggested, and thats where is came from.
Back to top Go down
Elffy

Elffy

Skrillas : 5864

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:45 pm

Adrenaline wrote:
I meant for Christmas. P:
Eww! Your licking your eyeball...but Storm offered to sell his airsoft Echo1 gun to me...I declined because I don't have enough money...
Back to top Go down
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=327312
Stormleader

Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:10 pm

I would LOVE one of these
That would KICK but.

Stormy
Back to top Go down
RealDyl

RealDyl

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:24 pm

My best friend found out about this amazing airsoft/paintball feild near kingsport called Playpaintballnow.

From the photos it looks really awesome we're going to go up there and play next weekend and I cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Stormleader

Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:45 pm

Here's a guide to Gas guns that I put together for over at the Evike.com forums.

Stormleader at the Evike.com Forums. wrote:

Ok, after seeing a bunch of threads on various WE pistols lately I decieded to put this guide together.
It's not for WE guns only, it's for all Gas-guns.
NOTE: the only Gas gun I have is a Crosman CO2 Micro Uzi (It's made by Maurzen) so if you have ANYTHING to add post it (Or PM it to me) and I will add it with credit to you.

• Gas-Blow-backs (GBB) give you a VERY cool effect, but Non-blowbacks are more gas efficent, are more relieble (Even the cheap ones, such as the Crosman C11) give you more power, and are cheaper.
    Quote :
    It's also almost impossible to fix NBBs when they break and there are little to no aftermarket accessories for them.
    Once again, Props to Snake!
    If you want to know some good NBB's (Non-Blow-backs) shoot a PM to Moondog, He owns one.
  • Hi-Capa referes to a double stacked 1911, Double stacking is where the BB's are stagered, allowing for a higher Capacity without a longer magazine. Baby Hi-Capa's are smaller versions of the full sized pistols.
  • From what I hear all WE guns are pretty good, but they are Gas HOGS. You just have to watch out for the magazines, as WE does tend to have leaky mags, but it all depends on if you get a good one or not. If you do want to get another magazine, I would suggest you get a CO2 magazine, as you will get more shots from one CO2let.
    Also, WE and WA are NOT the same.
    WE makes Mid-range Gas pistol that are good stock for the field.
    WA makes guns that are ones that people take, and upgrade the heck out of them, they are made to very tight tolerances, so if you get dirt in it, It may stop working untill you clean it.( Thanks to Punk_newbie for the heads up on that!)
    But here's a quote from Ashi0arau, I guess not all WA pistols aren't field worthy:
    Quote :
    Western Arms does make some incredible pistols. I and quite a few friends of mine play with our WA guns on a regular basis without any real problems. Also, another thing to note is that Western Arms has multiple versions of the pistol blowback system, and their Magna (Magnatech) system is more reliable and is similar in design to the design used in the WE/TM GBB).
    One thing I have also found is that the WE hi-capa magazine has a slightly better valve than the TM hi-capa valve. The WE mag has a slightly higher output which results in a few extra fps (not as much as adding a high flow valve), but the magazine body doesn't maintain temperature as well.
    Also, IMO:
    Coming from someone who has had a large number of GBB pistols (I have since settled with a TM Hi-capa 4.3 and a WA S.C.W. INFINITY 5" Limited), if you are truly looking at pistols w/ upgrade potential, I would recommend some serious thought on the WA line. The guns preform well out of the box and preform like an upgraded pistol would. I've spent well over $400 on my TM and it feels/shoots very similar to the WA. With that much money, you can buy 1 WA, 1 magazine, bbs and gas and have a gun that still shoots harder.
    Once again thanks to Ashi0arau for that quote!

• All Green-Gas is is Propane with Silicon add for lubercation and some scent, if you do use Propane, MAKE SURE YOU USE %100 RUBBER SAFE SILICON! Do NOT use WD-40, as it will eat your rubber seals. And if you don't use Silicon oil, your O-rings will dry up and your mag will leak.
    Another thing about Green-Gas, it's pretty much useless in the cold. Your FPS will drop to around 100-150 FPS when it's winter.

• 134A gas is pretty much keyboard duster air, with Silicon added.
  • Red Gas is Green gas under higher compression, meaning more power, I would not suggest that you use it, it's a very powerful gas, and will most likely eat you gun whole. :wink:
    Ok, maybe it won't eat it whole, but it will tear it up pretty quick.
    (Thanks to RRTS Panther for the heads up on Red gas!)
  • Also, I wouldn't recomend using Green-gas with some guns with plastic slides, from what I hear it tears up your slide pretty fast. It also depends on how high of grade of Plastic your gun is made out of, This quote is from Snake (Thanks man!)
    Quote :
    I've owned 3 KSC plastic slide GBBs, my G17, USP .45, and USPc. None has ever had problems due to green gas or plastic slides.

Take alook at this list by Punk_newbie.
Quote :

Types of Gas Listed from Most to Least Powerful
  • CO2(Generally requires special magazines that take CO2 12 grams and upgraded internals to with stand the tolerances of CO2)
  • Red Gas(Same as CO2 requires upgraded internals. Also, most mags can not handle Red gas only Green gas or lower so the magazine internals may be damaged or the gas may leak)
  • Green Gas/Top Gas (This is simply propane mixed with silicon and a scent. Most guns can handle Green gas, but GBB's that come with plastic slides will generally have shorter lives before a break down)
  • 134-a(This is simply duster gas mixed with silicon. This seems to be the standard that most GBB's are designed to take, but with more full metal guns out on the market higher end companies such as TM are having to put in stronger internals to take Green gas in stead)
Thanks alot to Punk_newbie!

• Store your mags with a shot or two of gas left, this helps keep the O-rings in good condition.
    But don't store your CO2 mags with some CO2 left, as it has no silicon oil in it, so please please PLEASE empty you mag of CO2 before storing it!
    (Thanks to Masakarijoe over at ArniesAirsoft for confirming it!)
  • Most guns have a cool-down effect, that is when you fire rapidly the Gas cools down, thus lowering your FPS, this is the reason that Green-Gas guns are pretty much useless in the cold.

Stormy
Back to top Go down
Elffy

Elffy

Skrillas : 5864

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:48 pm

WO thats alot of quotes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=327312
Stormleader

Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:50 pm

It's only four Razz
I had asked for suggestions becuase I have hardly any hands-on Exprerinece when it comes to Gas-guns.

Stormy
Back to top Go down
SGT57

SGT57

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:32 pm

I can haz UMP .45?!?!?

Great guide BTW.
Back to top Go down
RealDyl

RealDyl

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:32 pm

Meh, Evike SUCKS. They have the most holariously weird and overpriced guns EVAR!!?!?! Razz
Back to top Go down
Stormleader

Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:29 pm

They do not have over-priced guns, (Unlike Shorty USA) though shipping if it's under $100 (Over $100 is free) is VERY overpriced.

Stormy
Back to top Go down
RealDyl

RealDyl

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:21 pm

Actually, AirsoftGI has the VFC Barret for about 1,200. They have it for like 1,600. They...are...crap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adrenaline
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Adrenaline

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:39 am

Well do you go around spending over 1,000 for a single airsoft gun?

Lower priced stuff is pretty reasonable, it's the bigger things that are more overpriced.
Back to top Go down
Stormleader

Stormleader

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:19 am

Yup, Evike.com prices are pretty good, Airsoft GI's website is all screwed for me.

Stormy
Back to top Go down
SGT57

SGT57

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:37 am

I prefer Evike; that's prob'ly gonna be where I get the UMP from. They actually had the lowest price (in the US) for the ACM Thompson. Shorty USA has great customer service; quite a few of my friends have ordered off their site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft "Chat"   Airsoft "Chat" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft "Chat"
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next